USound is a fast-growing audio company developing audio systems for personal audio applications such as mobile phones, headphones, earphones, speakers as well as other applications for the global market.
We are looking for a reliable and committed team player to join our HW R&D team in Graz.
PRODUCT ENGINEER OPERATIONS
Full Time - 38,5 hours/week
Job profile: You will be a technical interface between R&D and production foundries working on continuous product & process improvement towards the target of a stable, high-quality and cost-efficient volume production.
- Acting as technical interface between R&D and production foundries (Front and Back End)
- Improve product quality and secure product reliability by balancing cost of tests and test coverage impacting the production fall-off
- Support failure analysis requests from customers
- Define a yield roadmap and drive fulfilment during ramp-up and volume production by monitoring product performance
- Support manufacturing in performance related root cause analysis to increase product performance in production
- Identify and apply measures for continuous product improvement, test optimization and product cost efficiency methods
- Define qualification plan and perform feasibility trials
- Coordinate with suppliers and external vendors and ensure effectiveness of all programs.
- Assist suppliers and internal processes to set up various quality benchmarks
What you need:
- Ideally M.Sc. in Electrical, Audio Engineering or similar
- You communicate fluently and write in English, German is a plus
- Some professional experience working in the Audio or Semiconductor industry (fresh graduates also welcomed)
- Some intermediate knowledge of Quality, Reliability, and Failure Analysis principals and concepts
- Knowledge of device physics and packaging implications for Failure Mechanism identification
- Knowledge and experience of disciplined problem-solving methodologies such as 8D, DMAIC, FMEA, Cause and Effect analysis and statistical analysis tools
- Excellent communication skills - ability to clearly articulate theories, experiments, and findings
- Ability to work and communicate with international and cross functional teams and some understanding of cultural differences
- Goal-orientation to help you achieve results
- Work in a fast-paced and innovative international company
- Flexible working time and goal-oriented work environment
- Competitive salary and company benefits (lunch subsidy, language course, travel tickets, sport events, etc.)
- Annual gross salary starting at EUR 35,000.00 (full-time basis). Salary is negotiable according to qualifications and experience.