We are looking for a Automation Engineer to join the Metals Group located at any Metals location.
The ANDRITZ GROUP is a global market leader in the supply of plants, equipment, and services for hydropower stations, the pulp and paper industry, for solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial sectors, the steel industry, as well as for the production of animal feed and biomass pellets. ANDRITZ Metals provides state-of-the-art process technology for a variety of applications in the metals industry.
Ihre Aufgaben • Basic and detail engineering of entire automation system incl. specification of HW and SW components • Programming of application software on Siemens / Rockwell PLC, HMI and SCADA systems • Maintenance and optimization of existing solutions in the field of automation and development of new and innovative solutions in regard to technical and commercial improvements of plants, lines and processes • Communication interface to other Andritz departments and entities, customers, suppliers and other involved partners • Software testing prior to commissioning • Member of global commissioning team, travelling to job-sites globally. • On-site commissioning (Electrical/automation startup) of plants and lines. • AC Drive / Inverter configuration and testing for motors. • Perform FAT and SAT, raining of customers. • After Sales Service & technical support.
• Successfully completed technical studies in electrical engineering, automation, mechatronics
• Minimum 5 years practical experience in industrial automation system, process instrumentation, industrial drives systems
• Languages: English and German (very good skills), additional other languages are welcome
• Thorough knowledge in Siemens (S7 -400/1500, TIA Portal, WinCC, PCS7) and Rockwell / Allen Bradley (ControlLogix, Factory Talk) automation systems hardware and software
• Knowledge in AC drives systems & PID controllers is advantageous.
• Intercultural skills, customer oriented, independent working attitude
• Willing to travel globally min. 30% per year
• Good communication skills
• IIOT / Industry 4.0 knowledge is welcome
In Austria we are legally obliged to announce for this position at least a gross monthly salary of EUR 3.133,87. Depending on qualifications and professional experience we offer you a market-based salary.
Ihre Aufgaben: Umsetzung und Organisation von automatisierten Software Tests, Implementierung und Aktualisierung von Testskripten mittels Automatisierungswerkzeuge (Selenium, JMeter, etc.) Überwachung und...
Ihre Aufgaben: MSR- und E-Technische Abwicklung von Projekten im Prozessanlagenbau: Konzeption und Basic Design von Prozess- und Automationssystemen, Erstellung von Ausschreibungsunterlagen für unsere Lieferanten...
Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer (w/m/d) @ A1 Digital International GmbH Externe Anstellung A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides...