Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred percent digital.
We are pioneering a new model for a new digital world. Deloitte Digital is a unique combination of a digital agency and a consultancy under one, integrated, global practice.
We are looking for a
Senior Consultant Developer (f/m/d) Digital Core Technologies
- Help deliver products and software services end-to-end. We don't throw our work "over the wall": everyone is expected to pull together to design new features, write code, fix bugs and ship software to production.
- Write code to a high standard, following DevOps and Continuous Delivery principles
- Help your peers and clients understand trade-offs when making technical decisions, and explain why you would do things a certain way.
- Work collaboratively with your peers and more senior stakeholders inside and outside of the team.
- Take ownership of a technical delivery of a feature and / or small product, while mentoring and leading more junior colleagues.
What you can expect:
- Our projects are challenging and very diversified, so it never gets boring!
- Be given autonomy and ability to directly and quickly impact teams and projects.
- We boost and steer your career with internal mobility and advanced trainings.
- Work hand-in-hand with our large international clients, often with direct access to CxOs or Head of Departments.
- Benefits from the experience of Deloitte, by working alongside recognized experts and advisors from the various Deloitte specialties.
- Hold a Computer Science related degree, MSc preferred but not required.
- Deep knowledge of OO and SOLID principles and agile technical practices (e.g. CI/CD, TDD).
- Previous experience leading other developers, ideally aiming at shipping complex software to production.
- Drive and determination to continually learn and develop yourself, with a passion for digital technologies.
- Be fluent in English, proficient knowledge of business German preferred but not required.
- Prior consulting experience preferred.
- Work in our newly renovated offices of Renngasse 1, at the heart of Vienna's historical and cultural centre.
- New Mac laptop and smartphone, with unlimited business and personal use.
- A 40-hour/week contract, with 25 days yearly holidays, ability to work extra time, as well as flexible working arrangements (work from home + flexible working hours).
- Yearly bonuses depending on financial and personal performances.
- 4 Euros per workday lunch allowance (voucher).
- Access to all Deloitte sports memberships, social activities etc.
At Deloitte Digital we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism.
Annual gross salary from EUR 46.200,- depending on your academic background and professional experience. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits.
What impact will you make?
APPLY NOW ▸
Deloitte Austria is the leading professional services firm in Austria.
1350 employees in ten offices across Austria provide audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and risk advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Clients benefit from high-quality services through top experts on site, plus profound insights from our industry lines.
Katharina Wolf, MA, (+43/1/53700-2534)
Renngasse 1, 1010 Wien
We are looking forward to your ONLINE Application!