fiskaltrust is a software engineering company and a leader in cloud fiscalization services. Our vision is to provide a common interface to our tamper protection services to POS system manufacturers and dealer throughout the European Union.
To support our rapidly growing business and the expansion to new markets in Germany and France, we're looking for an experienced Product Owner for one of our software engineering teams. If you are fluent with agile methods like Scrum, and have experience in requirements engineering, managing a backlog, and working together with multiple stakeholders, we look forward to hearing from you!
Product Owner (f/m/d)
What we are looking for
- Dedication for agile principles
We value agile principles and live them throughout the whole company, from the Scrum teams to the Scrum@Scale based organization. As the product owner, you lead the product and guide the development effort by providing an inspiring vision and a validated product strategy that clearly communicates the product's value proposition, target group, stand-out features, and business goals. You act as a role model in this agile leadership role, actively trying to ultimately make the whole team owning the product.
- Experience in agile product management
In addition to the Product Owner duties in your Scrum team - including managing the backlog, bringing requirements and feedback to the team, and engaging stakeholders as often as possible - together with the other Product Owners, you are part of the MetaScrum circle that defines the product strategy and tactical objectives for the whole organization.
- Excellent communication skills
The Product Owner is a central communication point between customers, stakeholders, and the development team. You have a sympathetic ear for feature requests and a "sixth sense" for our stakeholders' wishes and are able to prioritize them by data-driven business value calculation methods while maintaining an excellent communication basis with all parties.
- Technical or POS system related background
As a FinTech company, we are very passionate about new technologies and constantly push ourselves to improve on that point. While software engineering knowledge is definitely not required, you ideally have some technical knowledge to simplify the communication channels between you, the development team, and our stakeholders.
- Together with our customers and internal stakeholders, you define and formalize requirements to fulfill the business needs, and act as a communication hub for your Scrum team, and ideally include the team into that process.
- You convert these requirements into backlog items and user stories, define acceptance criteria, and evaluate finished work against them.
- You manage and prioritize the backlog and refine the items together with the development team.
- You ideally use data-driven methods to estimate the business value and thus the priority of backlog items
- Together with the Scrum Master, you lead the regular planning and refinement meetings in each weekly or bi-weekly sprint.
- You are fully integrated in your Scrum team to answer product-related questions and collect feedback on finished work from customers and stakeholders.
- Together with the team and the Scrum Master, you aim to constantly improve the agile process.
- You are part of the MetaScrum team and collaborate with our Chief Product Owner and the Product Owners of the other teams on planning the strategic vision, global backlog prioritization, and release planning.
- Be part of a highly motivated, experienced and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Flexible working hours - core hours are from 10:00 - 15:00, Monday to Thursday
- Home office - while we value personal interaction, we offer the possibility to take time to focus
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company with many upcoming opportunities
- State-of-the-art hardware and a modern, ergonomic workplace
- Regular team gatherings and events
- A well-defined education path for Product Owners
- A flat hierarchy and full management support for the agile way
- Excellent public transport connections at the Vienna Main Station
- A competitive salary, based on your knowledge and prior experience
If you feel addressed or need further information please contact Kathrin Hartsleben, mailing email@example.com or phone +43 (0)662 / 2345 25-21.