You think you are different?
We call it innovative.
At Samsung, it is teamwork that takes our products across the line and ensures the success of our company. Are you ready to join a team whose dream is to make Samsung a great and exciting place to work?
Samsung Electronics Austria is looking for an
Internal Auditor (m/f)
- Wide range of counter fraud tasks for Samsung Electronics subsidiaries or branches, including fraud prevention and investigation
- Independently and objectively conducting investigation into alleged fraud, irregularities, misconduct or rule violation
- On-time reporting and discussing findings with the assigned audit supervisor, backed by accurate and objective reporting
- Managing process and business meetings with internal or external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Conducting interviews with internal stakeholders
- Reviewing or processing digital data acquired from the company assets for the purpose of audit engagement
- Activities required to complete audit engagement in the professional ways defined by Internal Audit regulation and the direct supervisor
- Maintaining clean organizational culture by executing fraud prevention activities such as training and program coordination
- Conducting code of conduct training and advising trainers in the region
- Assessing risk management capacity and supporting consultation needs from subsidiaries
- Coordinating fraud prevention programs for other subsidiaries
- Bachelor degree in the area of accounting, business administration or other business operational areas
- Minimum of 4 years of oversight, internal control, investigation, risk management or accounting controller in the private business sectors
- CIA or CFE certificate is an advantage
- Excellent English skills
- Integrity, confidentiality, trustworthy
- Detail oriented
- Strict mind-set to stick to legal compliance
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of legal and cultural elements of the region
- Average business trips : 60% per year
We offer a diversified and self-dependent position within an international company and a salary appropriate to your qualifications and experience from 60.000,- gross yearly.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Samsung Electronics Austria GmbH
Praterstraße 31, 1020 Wien