Senior SEM Specialist (f/m) for SEO & SEA
Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We are changing the rules of software intelligence, so we're looking for game-changing people. You are experienced in digital marketing? Then come get in the game.
As a Senior SEM specialist at Dynatrace, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies aimed at driving traffic to Dynatrace's company website through search engines. You will be utilizing search engine optimization tactics, monitor & identifying trends, and translate data into tactics for revising strategy. Under the general guidance of the Web & Online Marketing Manager based in Linz, you will work with our team in Boston and our agency based in the US.
- Together with our global team you will bring our Search Engine Optimization to the next level by learning and expanding on current SEO best practices to audit the website and evaluate the existing pages and content offerings.
- Optimize and edit new and existing content to improve ranking and search visibility for target keywords using SEO tools and web analytics.
- Perform keyword research to identify new target keywords in our markets and develop and publish content based on that research.
- For Search Engine Advertising, you support the daily management of paid marketing campaigns that include Lead Generation, Display, Paid Social and Group Marketing.
- You assist in the development and management of group marketing programs, monitor quote activity, spend/budget and efficiency metrics to ensure goals are being achieved
- Contribute to other online marketing projects as needed
- 4-7 years of experience in Marketing supporting a technology company.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar field, or similar experience.
- strong understanding of the behaviors of search engines, keyword research, and advertising techniques.
- experienced knowledge of SEA best practices, how to leverage paid advertising to increase conversions and increase the quality of traffic to the website.
- Familiarity with tools for SEO and web analytics SEO (Search Console, MOZ, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics etc.).
- Analytical thinker with the ability to interpret results to drive change.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to internal and external clients and vendors.
Why join Dynatrace?
- People and team - Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology - Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local - We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is EUR 42,972 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- Education & training bonus
- Free coffee, tea & smoothies
- Free fruits & cereals
- Flexible working hours
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Regular team events
- Discount for public transportation
- Free physical health support
- Sports activities