What & why
Our goal is to make peoples lives better. We believe that health should not be a matter of chance but a matter of choice. We believe that small groups of people can make a real difference. Our products are beautifully designed, intuitive and smart. We develop consumer devices for the digital health market.
Director Product Management and Design
In this role you share our beliefs and will combine the challenge of creating a „WOW-PRODUCT" with a profound understanding of the consumer and business needs translated into an executable technical roadmap.
- You will be responsible for the roadmap of a disruptive consumer Solution/Product/Service, including version releases (Product, Software).
- Your focus is on the user. You understand stated and unstated user needs by conducting primary research field tests, surveys, etc. and develop the suitable value proposition.
- You will write user stories, understand user needs and trends in the digital health business.
- You can translate user research and trends into product loadbook and specifications.
- You will be responsible for the product specification that the Engineering Division needs to execute to.
- You are able to manage and coordinate work done by different internal and external units.
- You love business and technology and quickly understand the playing field.
- You are very structured and focused laying out the most effective and efficient way to achieve the aligned vision goals.
- You will own product pricing strategy and corresponsing translation into product cost targets.
What you should bring to the table
- Multi-year track record in Product Development and/or Design Language ideally for consumer devices in the (digital) health market.
- Masters degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science or equivalent practical experience, or
- Master degree in Natural Science and/or Business Management
- 10 years of B2C industry experience in product development with a focus on integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Excellent organization and time management skills & high stress-tolerance level
- Decide/create PoRs (Process of Records) with both technical and business understanding
- Familiar with pricing, product costing and E&O (Excess and obsolescence)
- Ability to stay focused and deal with ambiguity
- High degree for curiosity
- High regard for moral, ethical and professional principles
- High level of intercultural understanding and competence
- High willingness to travel
- German, fluent
- English, fluent
- Any additional international language welcome
- Starts at EUR 4.500 gross per month subject to experience and value creation potentially more (negotiable)