PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Bergheim team we are looking for a
(Junior) Project Manager
Product Configurator (f/m/d)
Do you work in a structured, goal-oriented and independent way? Do you aspire to build on what already exists and also scrutinize, harmonize and improve processes? Digitalization is not just a buzzword for you, but motivates you in your daily work?
As a project manager you will take care of the implementation and rollout of the requirements of our stakeholders (internal sales organization, dealers, partners, customers, …) for digital tools in the area of Sales, especially the product configurator.
We offer you the possibility, to actively shape the future of PALFINGER.
- Support in rollout based on product lines and international regions
- Conceptual development and establishment of software requirements for the ongoing development and redevelopment of our global sales tools
- Management and prioritization of the product backlog
- Creation of mockups based on the vision of the product
- Ongoing reconciliation and coordination between stakeholders and implementation teams to ensure the technical accuracy of requirements
- Close cooperation with the SCRUM development team
- Planning and execution of acceptance tests for individual functions and releases
- Business-oriented vocational or technical training
- Experience in project management, ideally in the sales environment and agile methods (e.g. SCRUM)
- Experience in the field of web-engineering
- High level of willingness to learn and travel
- High degree of independence and personal responsibility
- Ambition and team spirit
- IT affinity and proficient handling of MS Office
- Technical understanding
- Very good knowledge of English in reading and speaking
- Creativity and economic thinking
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Management development programmes
- Personal and professional competence
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 36.045,52 p.a. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application! Would you please e-mail it to: email@example.com