OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing (x)
Expert Mechanical Availability (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Planning, executing and performance monitoring of mechanical contractors activities to maintain and improve the availability of the own area of responsibility
- Generating SAP work orders, cost estimations, time schedules and purchase requisitions according work notifications and prioritization
- Contact person for operations department regarding scheduling and coordination of contractors activities
- Participation in technical weak point and root cause analysis as well as in projects in the role as an expert for static equipment (apparatus and pipelines)
- Support the preparation and execution of mechanical turnaround activities
- Support Group Expert for static equipment regarding technical specification and contractors performance on site
- University degree (Master/Diploma) in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Equivalent to a Master degree, HTL diploma and minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience
- Basic knowledge of apparatus and pipeline engineering as well as in the SAP system
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Good project management and organization skills
- Fluency in English and German; willingness to travel
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Schwechat, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.