Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d)
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices. This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research - a company where successful people want to work
- Participates in the conceptualization, modeling, analysis, development, documentation, and test/validation of hardware associated with new semiconductor equipment.
- Designs parts using metals, ceramics, quartz, plastics, and advanced coatings/plating's. Work with potential suppliers to ensure parts can be manufactured in accordance with performance and cost objectives.
- Ensures documentation is consistent with SEMI, Lam Standards and other standards as applicable (ANSI, DIN etc.) as well as best known methods for GD&T; accordingly, demonstrates knowledge and ability to properly utilize them.
- Performs analytical work in order to characterize and properly specify new and existing designs, including heat transfer, stress, vibrations, fluid/gas dynamics and manufacturability.
- Develops and execute test plans that generate characterization data sufficient to understand and validate the performance of the design.
- Close interactions with suppliers and other Lam internal departments to ensure reception of high quality, well tested and cost optimized solutions for the defined requirements.
- Prepares all required deliverables requested by product development plan (e.g. FMEA, technical specifications, risk analysis, test specifications, design review presentations)
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- CAD (NX and Inventor), MATLAB, Simulink
- Experience in Semiconductor industry preferred
This position is subject to the AUSTRIAN Collective Bargaining Agreement for employees in the Metal Technology Industries in occupation group F. The minimum gross annual salary for the position (m/f/d) is 41.452,18 EUR based on a full-time employment. A higher payment is negotiable depending on expertise and skills.
Villach - a great place to live and work
Follow the link www.welcome2villach.at and you will find on the spot the most important information about living, working and studying in and around Villach/Austria.
Jetzt online bewerben!
Location: Austria, 9500 Villach | Employee type: Full-time | Contract: Permanent | Job ID: 126222