OMV Marketing & Trading
Team Lead Card Value Added Services (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Business ownership of new and existing Card Value Added Services (VAS) and full commercial accountability for VAS turnover and income
- Lead the Value Added Service (VAS) team and develop overall Card VAS strategy for the PC Card across all European countries with the aim to further strengthen the PC Card customer value proposition and increase the OMV Card competitiveness, both in national and international business
- Develop and maintain the necessary strategic partnerships with VAS providers and establish close external network with key market players and stakeholders
- Monitor, analyze and communicate trends and developments and provide expert input to their implications (threats and opportunities) for OMV
- Continuously evaluate and optimize the current product offer, decide on new ones and lead negotiations with key partners and suppliers
- Lead the implementation of new Value Added Services (e.g. new tolling scheme introduction) and supervise the implementation of projects, VAS related processes and operational tasks
- Act as strategic focal point with VAS business expertise within the Card leadership team and other divisions or business units
- Manage VAS projects within PC Card with accountability for delivering within agreed budgets, timelines and targets and manage the international Card marketing budget and indirectly influence the local marketing budgets in the countries
- University degree Master/Diploma in Business Administration or Economics with at least 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in the area of international Card business and/or Project Management
- Leadership and negotiation skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Strategic and commercial mind-set, structured and focused approach in projects and understanding of business analytics
- High degree of self-management, clear target orientation, stress resistant and ability to handle several tasks at the same time
- Fluency in English; willingness to travel
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 69.811,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.