Internal Communication Manager (f/m/x)
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It's our people that make us smart
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Do you want to help communicate how we are making a difference, working with senior leaders from across the business?
- Do you want to be responsible for the most high-profile event at Mondi that help shape the direction of the business as well as recognize outstanding achievement?
- Do you want to create stories and content that touch 26,000 colleagues around the world?
- Do you have great ideas that can better communicate our vision and how we are making a more sustainable business?
- Would you like to live in the best city of the world - Vienna?
Well, if the answer is yes, then perhaps applying for our Internal Communication Manger role might be the ticket for you! We're not only looking for fantastic communication skills - we're looking for great organisational and project management experience to super charge our team and engage our business!
- Connect and inspire our colleagues across Mondi's global network through effective employee communication
- To project manage our upcoming Leadership Forum - our most prestigious internal event - where Mondi's leaders will gather to reflect and discuss our business and culture, and create alignment around strategy and vision for the future
- To be part of the Mondi Diamond Awards recognition scheme team that shines a spotlight on our most talented colleagues
- To create compelling content that supports our vision and shows how we are making a difference, using videos, photography and stories for our internal and external channels
- To create and lead on employee communication campaigns working closely with colleagues across the business. Previous initiatives have included our global safety campaign
that made a positive impact on behaviour across the business and an upcoming campaign on cyber security
- To guide colleagues in using our vibrant new brand look effectively and to be the contact point for questions
- To publish stories on planetmondi - our global intranet - and be part of the team coordinating content for the main Group page
- To oversee a range of suppliers and manage their projects and budgets
- At least 3-5 years experience in communication or marketing for an international organisation
- Strong content development skills, including writing, video and photography
- Fluent in English, second language an advantage
- Team-player with strong interpersonal skills who instils confidence in colleagues at all levels in the business
- Effective at managing several projects in parallel with experience in overseeing communication campaigns in an international organisation
Immediate start date
Ref. Austrian "Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz": The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the "Papierverarbeitende Industrie" with a legal minimum wage of EUR45,000 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile - for colleagues and customers - our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi's success. Be part of our future. Apply now and send your application to Letizia Solimando.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don't find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your "safe list" or address book.
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
1030 - Vienna