Director Risk and Compliance (f/m/*)
Wien, W, Austria
For our team in Vienna (12th district, Wolfganggasse) we are looking for a
Director Risk and Compliance (f/m/*)
for 40 hours / week
In this role you will be responsable for the Risk and Compliance for the UPC Switzerland field and ensure business unit SOX, ethics and LG policy compliance through the application of frameworks and guidance provided by Functional Leadership. Additionally this position ensures control frameworks and associated monitoring are in place for any local compliance requirements.
- Implement and manage compliance, functional risk and SOX compliance processes and frameworks in Switzerland and Austria
- Support of policy governance process around issuance of new/revised policies, including identification of entity compliance controls for policies, and data to support the production of KPIs for compliance control monitoring
- Responsible for ensuring that Code of Conduct allegation and investigation processes and reporting is completed in accordance with the Liberty Global functional group procedures
- Implement and manage the Liberty Global functional risk management framework to identify and monitor management's response to significant business risks (IT, Finance, Regulatory, Operational and Strategic) including the maintenance of a risk register
- Support and challenge the business in the operation of the risk management framework, including a periodic key risk assessment, identification of emerging risks and roll-out of key risk indicators
- Implement, evaluate and document appropriately designed controls to mitigate Liberty Global's in-scope ICOFR risks, in accordance with Liberty Global SOX compliance process
- Responsible for ensuring timely and appropriate ICOFR-related deficiency evaluation, documentation and reporting to Liberty Global functional group
Sie verfügen über:
- University degree in accounting, internal audit or other qualified discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar role, supervisory experience of Advantage
- CIA, CPA, ACA, CCEP, ACFE or equivalent certifications
- Thorough knowledge of risk methodology and compliance frameworks
- Fluent or native German speaking and fluent spoken and written English (Level C1 or above)
- Well-rounded, business partner, who brings a broad-based risk and compliance background and proven track record of accomplishments
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving and timely problem escalation
- Ability to present complex analysis with clarity and professionalism as well as tenacity to get to the bottom of issues to ensure accurate and valuable reporting to management
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills, ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to Zurich
- An interesting and diversified Position
- Opportunity of further developing your career within our international organization
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of People
- Work for one of the most interesting telecommunication companies in world
- Competitive salary will be paid EUR 3.255,03 as absolute minimum for that role per month - depending on qualification and experience we will overpay
Liberty Global is one of the world's leading converged video, broadband and communications companies, with operations in 6 European countries under the consumer brands Virgin Media, Telenet and UPC. We are a family of great companies. While we each describe ourselves differently, and have distinctive personalities, we're more alike than we are different.
Our deep-rooted family heritage and entrepreneurial energy have shaped our unique culture and incredible growth journey. And the best is yet to come. Never before have we invested more in our customers, our people and our company. We work across functions, businesses, geographies, complex projects and programs. We are united by expertise rather than divided by location.
At times it can be a crazy place to work and navigate. You have to like a bit of chaos and be comfortable with ambiguity. Growing with us means taking a chance: to stretch outside your comfort zone, to grow through unprecedented and unpredictable change, to have the freedom to experience new possibilities, to supercharge your development.
OUR FUTURE OUTLOOK IS EXCITING, TOGETHER