OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing (x)
Department Manager Center of Excellence Retail (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Lead the Center of Excellence Retail to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Deliver innovation and digitalization initiatives within time and budget
- End to End responsibility for all Downstream Retail Services (Applications, Platforms and underpinning services and systems)
- Accountable for business demand and assure appropriate implementation including testing and documentation
- Steer and support troubleshooting across your area of responsibility
- Control and monitor IT services, applications and operations within defined KPIs
- Responsible for vendor management in terms of costs, performance and quality
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders within and outside OMV
- Master / Diploma degree in Business Informatics as well as at least 9 years of relevant experience
- Leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge of IT and OT systems and trends as well as solid understanding of data analysis and IT solution specification
- Know how on Retail Systems and processes of advantage
- Deep knowledge on industry standards (ITIL foundation)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent analytical, organizational and leadership skills
- Very strong communication, moderation and presentation skills (incl. capability to report to senior management)
- Distinct ability to work & decide independently
- Excellent English skills
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.