Walls.io - one of Austria's fastest growing B2B SaaS-companies - is a social media marketing hub that collects & displays content from 15 social media platforms on physical displays, websites, widgets, apps - basically everywhere you like.
Or, as we say: Walls.io is the social wall for everyone! :)
Our customers include international brands like Google, Adobe, Amazon, Cisco, Dell, Huawei, ICANN, BMW, Salesforce and many more. We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented…
Our multicultural team constantly intends to develop itself further. We love to use our talents to learn & try new things. To achieve this purpose, we are looking for a Customer Success Agent.
Customer Support Agent
The Customer Support Agent will be responsible for supporting our worldwide customers to ensure that they truly benefit from our product.
- Provide excellent technical customer support both through email, phone and live-chat
- Find competent solutions in quick and friendly manner
- Introduce our product (onboarding screen sharing calls) and support users of Walls.io
- Diagnose problems and solve customer support tickets
- Create and maintain internal and external documentation
- Contribute to shaping a friendly, competent and reliable image of Walls.io to external partners
- We're currently building up Walls.io's very own support team - become a key player during this crucial phase, with the possibility of advancing fast within the team.
What we offer
- Work in a fun, innovative and dynamic team with a flat hierarchy
- A place where your ideas and suggestions for improvement are heard and welcome
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs (our company is operated by its owner)
- Personal budget for education, conferences, literature...
- Free public transport card for Vienna's awesome grid
- Coffee, fruits & cereal selection
- Fun team activities & events
- Diversity is one of our core values and reflected in our team
You are the right person for the job because you
- … want to be part of a team
- … love communicating with people and are not afraid of using all kinds of communication channels (chat, phone, video conferences)
- … love leaving the office with an empty inbox
- … want to help our customers using our product successfully - this is super important to you and you care for a high service level
- … stay calm, friendly, reliable and detail oriented even under time pressure
- … know how to prioritize and work accordingly
- … are very familiar with the different social media networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter…) and their business features in particular
- ...as a bonus, you have basic skills in HTML/CSS
- … have experience in customer support. Online customer support for SaaS-products is an additional advantage
- … speak German and English fluently
Your work environment
- 90% of customer support takes place online (Intercom, mail)
- 10% of customer support takes place via phone / conference-call
- You support international customers in English and German
- You collaborate closely with the development-, product-, marketing- and sales-team
- Standby-support on weekends (8am-8pm on Saturday and Sunday, approx. 1x per month which is additionally monetized - approx. EUR200)
- Shift-work between 8am - 8pm
- Part-time and full-time employment is possible
We offer a minimum base salary of EUR 29.400 gross per year in accordance to the Austrian Collective Agreement with a willingness of overpay dependent on your experience.
Let's talk :)
If you want to bring your engagement and skills into an international company, which values team culture, please upload your resume and cover letter here.