Raiffeisen Informatik has been offering professional IT services for major customers in Austria and abroad for almost 50 years - with a focus on services to companies in the Raiffeisen sector, Uniqa and selected financial service providers. Our broad portfolio ranges from highly available IT operations, outsourcing,security services, consulting and license management to complete workplace support.
Service Manager - IT Security Services (m/w/d)
What you can expect:
- The IT Security Services Manager is primarily responsible for all IT Security services and is fully accountable for the respective service delivery
- The IT Security Services Manager is responsible to align, interact and communicate with respective counterparts in RBI Group and/or other partners
- Negotiation of relevant agreements (e.g. SLAs, KPIs, service descriptions) with internal or external partners in cooperation with provider management and other vendors and supports in any service related discussions
- Manage all services and the IT-providers mainly from a services oriented perspective and less from a technical point of view
- Responsible for cost-, resource-, time- and performance monitoring and reporting
- In cooperation with IS Security peers responsible for the identification and definition of service optimization and cost reduction potential and further services development
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in a technical field of study (e.g.
informatics, business administration with a focus on information management) or proven, comparable Qualification
- More than 4 years of experience in a comparable position
- Experience in service / application Management
- Very good understanding of IT and Information Security strategies and best practices (e.g. Vulnerability Management, DLP, etc.) and banking systems
- Good overview of state of the art technologies, especially Cloud computing
- Excellent command of English and fluent German
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Capable to build sustainable relationships in a short timeframe
- Ability to manage complex tasks in a changing environment; persistence and execution discipline, strong self-drive to reach results
- Team oriented and flexible
- Work Peremtion for Austria or Europe!
What we offer:
- Multifaceted and responsible field of activity
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Attractive salary package based on market salaries
- Various benefits (restaurant, child allowance, commuter allowance)
- Central location and a modern working environment
- Flexible working hours and home office options
Our salary packages are - depending on your experience and qualification - cleary above the stated minimum salary. KV-Einstufung ST2 Regelstufe (3.565,-).
Have we aroused your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your application online application
Further information about your application can be found at
RAIFFEISEN INFORMATIK GMBH & Co KG
z.H. Frau Yasmin Schmid, BA