Senior Product Owner m/f/d
In this role__ you are __accountable for developing the vision of our digital products and delivering an excellent digital experience. You are accountable for effective partnership with key stakeholders across business practices and cross-functional teams to shape the solution and drive continuous improvement. This role ensures the delivery of optimal products, measured against business goals and the user's engagement and satisfaction with our digital products.
You are responsible for:
- Owning and supporting product initiatives and user experience from ideation to rollout.
- Defining and writing user stories, acceptance criteria and KPIs for platform and product enhancements.
- Working with technology team to deliver the scope that generates business value.
- Driving day-to-day prioritization of work operations, projects and scope; troubleshoot reported issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Obtaining acceptance and alignment from stakeholders for the proposed scope and document requirements along with prioritization.
- Working with a cross-functional team to translate customer needs and technology directions into new or enhanced features and services.
- Closely collaborating with UX/UI design, analytics, technology, compliance, operations, and lines of business to understand the feasibility of the solution and subsequently drive delivery of the solution.
- Collaborating with business sponsors to define, analyze and communicate product roadmap alignment with business objectives
- Representing sponsors' visions and goals to the teams per alignment with business roadmap.
- Gathering customer feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics
- Staying up-to-date of technology trends. Collaborating with stakeholders to evaluate new tools and technologies. Analyzing industry research/trends, competitors, analytics, user insights and third party solutions impacting your product.
You are a part of the Kitchen Appliances Organization in Austria in the area of digital (connected devices, applications and services).
To succeed in this role, you should have following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- In depth understanding of business and marketing operations/needs impacting their product.
- 5+ years' experience related to defining or implementing digital projects.
- Digital projects knowledge and know how (connected appliances, Smart Home, Internet of Things, Smart device applications based on iOS, Android.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- An interest and working experience in agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- High-level understanding of safety, security, privacy and legal aspects related to digital propositions.
- Knowledge of connectivity technologies like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Experience delivering at least one major product from scratch where you had the role of a Product Owner.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Experience working with tools like Rally, Jira, TFS.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Entrepreneurial thinking/acting, result-oriented, able to work under pressure
- Structured way of working
- Open for new ideas and new options
In return, we offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic, multi-cultural and innovative environment which is offering numerous opportunities for personal growth and professional evolution.
At Philips, you will find people who share your passion for delivering innovative solutions that will improve the life of people around the world.
The minimum yearly salary is equal to EUR 61.612- / gross with willingness to overpay. The actual annual income is commensurate with the market, your qualifications, and experience
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)