Schulmeister Finance concentrates on the placement of positions in controlling, finance and accounting. Our client is a very successful company with many years of market experience based in Vienna 23. Currently the existing team is strengthened by one employee (m/f) for the following position:
Finance Manager (m/w)
WANTED: Finance Manager with excellent English skills for the international group integration of a future- and value-oriented company!
In this role, your knowledge of numbers and Excel is required! The former family-run company will be integrated into a corporate group in the upcoming months. Your agenda will be the adjustment of financial reporting, which will be based on the P&L and the balance sheet of the new parent company. You will answer inquiries from the group regarding KPI's, working capital or cash flow topics quickly and independently after a proper training. You will also be in an international exchange with the HQ in Europe and the USA!
These tasks await you:
- Preparation and adaptation of reports in accordance with the new corporate guidelines
- Collaboration in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Support in the forecast and budget process, subsequently this is handed over into your hands
- Assignments for current finance and integration projects, as well as system adjustments
- Interface for group-internal inquiries & external persons such as tax consultants or auditors
- Provision of essential and convincing ad-hoc analyses and KPI's for management
The following qualifications will convince our client:
- Successfully completed studies (university, FH) with focus on finance/controlling
- Relevant professional experience in controlling, ideally you have started your professional career in one of the Big 4's or within consulting
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IFRS & US-GAAP) and also SOX-know how is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Experienced MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel you are advanced
- High analytical competence and recognition of optimization potentials
- We are looking for an assertive, resilient and communicative personality with team player qualities and solution-oriented approaches
This complete package is offered to you:
- An independent area of responsibility in an international context
- Long-term employment and attractive goodies: MyClubs, gourmet food, etc
- Position-relevant training and further education is supported; development perspectives within the group are also possible if international experience is of interest to you!
- A value-oriented environment and brand of the future - the colleagues enjoy coming to work and appreciate the good basis on which the cooperation takes place
- Public accessibility and parking facilities are available; if you don't want to walk 6 minutes, an electric scooter will be provided, you can arrange this with the CEO
- Depending on qualification and experience a salary from EUR 4.000,- to EUR 5.000,- gross/fulltime per month is offered
Please send your meaningful documents with the keyword HW-TBM-CAW-02 best by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or press "JETZT BEWERBEN".