BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
Manager MMS Software Support, GCS MMS Europe (m/f/i)
As part of our Global Customer Services (GCS) department we are hiring a talented Software support manager who is eager to develop her- or himself with the growing business of MMS (Medication Management Solutions) in BD.
The Manager Software Support leads the support for the products CATO and Pyxis installed in hospitals which are part of MMS resulting in high quality support services for our customers. The CATO support teams report directly to the manager software support. For Pyxis support the manager coordinates the support activities with different teams and resources. The overall scope includes direct operations in Europe as well as the coordination with other regions and distributors.
About the Role
- Manage and lead GCS MMS Dispensing support teams providing high-quality support within budget commitments and in compliance with the quality requirements specific to each product.
- Support installation and product implementation for CATO and collaborate intensively with GCS MMS professional services teams on delivering outstanding professional services to our customers
- Support Pre-Sales and Tenders regarding support related questions and with expert product knowledge for CATO.
- Ensure alignment with Professional Service teams for handover to Support after Go Live.
- Ensure the right staffing level and technical capabilities are available in the support team
- Propose changes to increase support effectiveness and drive continuous improvements in processes, technology and services provided to customers.
- Collaborate with the MMS GCS organization to drive alignment and continuous improvements as well as post-implementation support.
- Engage, motivate and develop GCS support team members with the support of country HRBP.
Primary role responsibilities:
- Lead the GCS MMS Dispensing support team for 1st and 2nd level support and align procedures across product portfolio
- Maintain team training plans, develop the team and manage employee performance.
- Define and deliver the strategy to align the product support for CATO and Pyxis and to integrate with the Centralized support team.
- Enable to provide visibility on all activities of support team to ensure appropriate staffing levels and team capacity.
- Plan resources for increasing support needs as well as review resource utilization to support capacity planning.
- Full responsibility for support KPIs and monitoring as well as enhancing KPIs.
- Deliver outstanding support services to our customer such as incident management, Post Go-live services and upgrades.
- Act as escalation point for issues coming from customers, coordinate with needed departments to deescalate the situations.
- Collaborate with the US support team to provide 3rd Level support for CATO.
- Actively collaborate with the GCS teams on Service readiness, Customer experience, Support activities and all necessary interactions allowing success of the department.
- Lead/manage interactions with key stakeholders as Sales, Marketing, Service Readiness, etc. to ensure successful delivery of projects and drive cross-department process alignment and improvements.
- Manage interactions with Sales organization to ensure Service contracts are in place and created in-line with support capabilities.
- Actively engage with Quality Management System requirements and ensure compliance with SOPs
- Up to approx. 30% International travel will be required.
- Master degree in Engineering, Information & Technology or similar relevant qualification.
- Proven experience with 4-5 years in similar roles in Healthcare industry or other relevant industry.
- Established track record of delivering support in a quality led and regulated environment
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively; well organized.
- Collaborative style, ability to interact and build strong relationships with different teams (Countries, Businesses and Functions).
- Strong customer focus with ability to operate the change at customers and deliver successful support of our products.
- Problem solving skills, hands-on approach and solution oriented mindset.
- Leadership with ability to engage with people at all levels and influence decisions in a matrix environment.
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment and matrix organisations.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast changing environments and priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - orally and written.
- Good skills in MS Office applications.
- Fluent in German and English, both oral and written. Another European language would be a plus.
The annual minimum gross salary for this position is EUR60.000, - (full-time basis, all-in contract). Collaboration in a highly motivated global environment. A familiar work climate in an innovative environment where your input counts. A safe workplace with long-term perspectives. We endeavor a long-term collaboration - hence corporate career planning throughout diverse phases of life conveys a high importance and value for us.
Interested in a career with BD but this position doesn't fit your skills and experience? Join our external EMEA Talent Community here: http://emea.jobs.bd.com