Finanz / Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Buchhaltung
Art der Stelle:
Cost Accountant Inventory Management (f/m/d)
- Your passion lies in analyzing and reporting inventory figures on a global perspective.
- You ideally have a strong interest in SAP FI/CO module, or at least one year experience in SAP FI/CO.
- You are eager to take responsibility for the monthly inventory valuation and reporting based on IFRS 2 standards.
- Creating and developing accounting governance processes in the SAP landscape excites you.
- You have a passion for planning and coordinating the year-end inventory count worldwide.
- You are a dynamic, action-oriented, communicative and innovative individual who is eager to take responsibilities.
- You are ready to support and train the business in inventory tasks and topics.
- You appreciate a lively working environment and you are happy to be part of a highly motivated team.
- With your strong decision-making and analytical skills, you support different stakeholders in an ever-changing environment.
- You show willingness to travel worldwide for group related inventory topics up to 20%
In addition, you have:
- A strong Interest in SAP finance/controlling, or up to one year experience in SAP module FI/ CO,
- bachelor or master degree in economics ideally specialized in accounting and production/logistics,
- Excellent MS office skills such as excel,
- Fluent skills in German and English,
- analytical skills to work with xl- cube
About the job
- As an inventory cost accountant in the FI/CO module you will play the linking part between stakeholders in the finance and SCM organization. Your focus lies on executing and reporting the inventory values within the group.
- You are responsible for the annual inventory count as well as contact person for external auditors.
- You are supporting SAP project teams within the RHI MAG organization.
- You are contact person for supporting different departments such as SCM and FP&A.
- You are travelling to the different manufacturing sides to get to know the production processes starting from the mining ending at the customer side.
Your tasks will include:
- Inventory valuation of the group according to IFRS 2 standards on a monthly basis.
- Support of stakeholders on inventory analysis.
- Planning and coordinating the annual inventory count worldwide.
- Improving processes in the SAP landscape with option to create finance processes due to new requirements of stakeholders such as SCM or FP&A department.
- Cross module projects and topics with other SAP modules (PP/SD/MM).
- Training of inventory responsible worldwide.
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Accounting Governance department at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from EUR 2.960,87 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken in to consideration.