We are looking for gamechangers, idea volcanoes and innovators, because we see change as an opportunity and want to push things forward! It is our goal that customers will gain time for things that are really important to them through tomorrows banking. As a Bank. But better. That's why we stand for clear products, fair prices and simple processes. In order to keep this promise, we are expanding our team in Vienna.
Business Performance Lead (m/w/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead, Coach, train and mentor a team of reporting, process improvement and change experts (Reporting & Analytics, Robotics, Outsourcing)
- Set vision, strategy and objectives for the team, in line with the organisation and Chief Operating Office
- Improve customer experience by designing, implementing and achieving process efficiency
- Work closely with Circle Leads, Senior Experts to ensure that process improvement becomes embedded in the daily activities of the business
- Ensure effective use of team resources across all projects and initiatives
- Build full overview of all processes within the Super Circle and bank
- Initiate other tools to identify process inefficiencies and actions to remediate them
- Set standard for Process Improvement within Operations and the bank.
- Effectively lead the relationships with current and future outsourcing partners
- Strong academic profile, Business master`s degree or equivalent education
- Sound Leadership experience, you "lead" by example, share your best practices openly and coach your colleagues in a spontaneous way.
- You keep adequate experience with tools and approaches such as Lean/Six Sigma
- Strong problem-solving ability and you possess the ability to create, develop and realize strategies efficiently
- You feature excellent communication skills to convince your teams as well as the senior managemet
- Excellent English and German
We offer you
- a challenging opportunity to actively participate in shaping the bank of tomorrow
- an appreciative work environment and a chance to get to know our agile way of working
- minimum salary of EUR 2.851,27 for 38.5 working hours/week according to collective agreement for employees of banks and bankers (04/2019)
- Your actual salary, however, will be agreed jointly depending on your qualifications and previous experience. In addition, we will make you happy with a free annual ticket for Wiener Linien and Sodexo vouchers and support you in your further training with language courses or banking know-how from A to Z.
Do you feel engaged? Then become part of a company in which promotion and development opportunities are more than just a phrase and apply!
Du fühlst dich angesprochen?