PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our Bergheim team we are looking for a
Head of Competence Cluster
System, Architecture, Requirement Management (f/m/d)
- Define and implement Systems Engineering methods, processes, standards, templates etc.
- Define how to create, describe, decompose, abstract and create variants of systems.
- Define methods, processes and tools (e.g. ALM, RM) for analysis and breakdown of requirements documents and for translation to system specifications.
- Central definition of methods, standards and tools for Requirements Engineering process (in collaboration with IVV and process toolchain).
- Apply standardized product and functional structure for specific development projects.
- Provide approach for the verification the requirements developed at system and subsystem lebel (in collaboration with IVV).
- Conduct system requirements analysis including preparation of system and subsystem functional analysis.
- Prepare methodology for requirement allocations to define requirements for lower tier subsystems, considering threat, customer needs and budget.
- Support the collection and analysis of use cases and requirements, prioritization and detailing of backlog items process wise.
- Ensure traceability between requirements and architecture.
- Define approach the evaluation of internal and external change requests.
- University degree in engineering, industrial engineering or comparative qualification with a high affinity for system architecture, requirements management and engineering.
- Understanding of system integration and system architecture domain.
- A high affinity and understanding for technology.
- At least 5 years relevant professional experience as well as experience in international project management.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Independent, structured and careful working methods as well as proactive, solution-oriented action.
- Strong communication and moderation skills.
- Excellent Business English, additional language skills advantageous.
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Management development programmes
- Personal and professional competence
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 46.216,00. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application! Would you please e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org