Our client is a globally recognised innovation leader and a highly competitive, consumer focused service provider. Based on its remarkable success in its current markets, the group plans to establish a new and fully independent entity in Vienna, which will serve as the platform for its EU-wide operations. In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for a result-oriented, passionate and entrepreneurial
Head of Customer Excellence
- Make a mission-critical contribution to the company's success by leading the department which serves as the primary point-of-contact with future and current customers.
- Manage the launch of a new customer services organisation and then manage its ongoing operations; contribute both as driver of innovation and as leader in operational excellence.
- Work together with other departments to foster and implement innovation in a highly digitalised customer service area; leverage insights and best practices from other digital-driven industries to continue innovating in the customer service area
- Ensure quality, consistency and continuity in customer service, thus maximising customer satisfaction and loyalty, driving "customer success", and maintaining and growing the company's reputation and business
- Combine digital innovation and efficiency with "the human touch", ensuring that customers feel that they are heard, understood and valued at all times. Lead an organisation which sets new standards in terms of its total commitment to customer and employee satisfaction.
- Lead teams working in machine-run chatbots, personal chat / real-time messaging, face-to-face video communications, real-time voice communications, video voicemail; manage and optimise all processes and protocols related to these offerings
- Where appropriate, integrate customer services with social media and cloud platforms
- Work with IT and the front-end of the company to manage systems and technologies
- Collaborate with legal, data protection and compliance to ensure that innovative customer service models are fully aligned with relevant laws and regulations.
- Utilise strong leadership and people skills to lead and motivate a large and growing team
- Act as the advocate for customer priorities within the organisation
- Implement tools to measure customer satisfaction; utilise customer contact and data-driven analyses to evaluate and improve customer-service processes.
- Experience leading a large, digital-driven, innovative customer service organisation in a highly competitive environment
- Experience building a new customer service organisation
- Experience managing geo-distributed, remote teams
- Experience in large-scale recruiting, including working with third-party vendors, as well as onboarding and mentorship.
- Familiarity with relevant IT and technology solutions as well as with international best-in-class innovation in the customer service area.
- The role does not require specialist IT expertise, but the incumbent will be very digital- and tech-savvy and identify and embrace innovation across all customer service channels
- The ability to work independently in a start-up environment, at times working alone to design processes, role descriptions and requirements; the ability to work with and manage uncertainty
- A business-oriented mindset and the willingness to engage closely with the business side of the organisation
- Excellent process- and project-management skills.
- Strong people-management skills, including the ability to motivate and inspire the teams to provide best-in-class service
- An open communication style, including a fearless approach to difficult conversations with staff and customers as well as the ability to secure buy-in from a wide range of stakeholders
- Team-player with a highly structured working style
- A university degree in business, IT or a related field desirable.
- Fluent German, business-fluent English, additional languages advantageous
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.