Kwizda Agro, a company of the Austrian Kwizda Group, is a leading provider of crop protection products. Our high quality standards, broad portfolio and advisor offerings make us a valued partner of the agricultural sector and international industry.
The Business Unit „New Technologies" focuses on the development and distribution of proprietary products as alternatives to chemical-synthetic products, thus serving conventional and organic agriculture.
To expand our repellent business outside of Europe, we are looking for an ambitious and experienced
SALES & BD MANAGER REPELLENTS OVERSEAS (M/F)
Position based in 1010 Vienna, Austria
- Support and implement a long term profitable sales and go-to-market strategy in alignment with the overall sales strategy of the Business Unit
- Evaluate markets outside Europe for the repellent segment and be responsible for the successful market entry of a deer repellent in the North American market
- Identify new distribution partners and further develop existing customer relationships in alignment with the Global Sales Manager Repellents
- Be single contact point for all customer requests
- Manage and follow up order process
- Conduct sales trainings with support of product and technical marketing on a regular basis
- Co-develop marketing campaigns with Portfolio Management, Marketing, Sales and Communications
- Implement and communicate all Marketing activities defined for the area of responsibility, including the participation in relevant fairs and exhibitions
- Responsible for financial forecasts in alignment with the Global Sales Manager Repellents
- Responsible for order planning and management on SKU basis
- Provide regular reporting about results / KPI to Global Sales Manager Repellents
- Sound knowledge or relevant degree in agricultural sciences (ideally forestry) with commercial background
- Min. 3 years' experience in a sales position in the forestry industry.
- Knowledge of the North American market a plus
- Perfect command of English, knowledge of German is a plus
- Strong business acumen with "Hands on" mentality
- Able to think strategically about opening up new markets and to prioritize operational tasks
- Very good customer service skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel more than 50%
- Gross yearly salary of at least EUR 55.000,-
- Willingness to overpay, depending on your professional qualifications and experience
- Further develop the expansion of a successful product category to North America and other regions
Are you interested? If so, we are glad to receive your application documents.
Your contact person:
Mag. Salvatore Campolattano
c/o Kwizda Holding GmbH