Kwizda Agro GmbH, a company of the Austrian Kwizda Group, is a leading provider of crop protection products. Our high quality standards, broad portfolio and advisor and service offerings make us to a valued partner of the agricultural sector and international industry.
The Business Unit "New Technologies" focuses on the development and distribution of proprietary products as alternatives to chemical-synthetic products, thus serving conventional and organic farmers.
To strengthen the Product Management Team and provide leadership for the product segment "repellents" in forestry and seed treatment, we are looking for an experienced
PRODUCT MANAGER REPELLENTS (m/f)
Position based in 1010 Vienna, Austria
- Lead the portfolio strategy for the product category "repellents"
- Define product value proposition, positioning, pricing, marketing stories and materials for new and existing products and ensure proper underlying technical insights through close collaboration with technical marketing and sales
- Responsible for life cycle management of existing assets, portfolio gap identification and steering of pipeline priorities in "repellents"
- Manage overall defined new product development projects with the appropriate internal parties and insure that the market and customer needs are sufficiently addressed
- Direct and approve product developments including formulation, packaging, label enhancements to ensure maximum impact
- Ensure the successful handover of products from development to sales by creating effective launch plans and timely input into campaigns
- Develop and monitor annual marketing plans as well as effective product offers
- Maximize category contribution by allocating resources and managing costs
- Analyze markets and competitor products, evaluate and anticipate market trends, implementing innovative portfolio for repellents
- Responsible for partner management in the respective category
- Relevant degree in agricultural sciences
- Min. 5 years' experience in product marketing or sales of an international agrochemical or biologicals' company
- Knowledge of either seed treatment (preferably) in field crops and / or forestry
- Technical understanding of chemicals and biologicals
- Proven ability to integrate agronomic practices Broad knowledge of product management and development processes
- Very good at working closely together with different internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Perfect command of English language, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel 30%-40%
- Gross yearly salary of at least EUR 65.000,-
- Willingness to overpay, depending on your professional qualifications and experience
- Exciting and diverse function in an expanding business unit
- Exposure to international markets
- Exciting pipeline
Are you interested? If so, we are glad to receive your application documents.
Your contact person:
Mag. Salvatore Campolattano
c/o Kwizda Holding GmbH