OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Expert CAD Systemadministration Schwechat Refinery (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Ensure the provision of all relevant CAD systems used in the OMV/Petrom refineries for technical plant documentation at refinery Schwechat
- Internal coordination with relevant technical departments and external coordination with responsible partners in projects and with the frame contract partner for technical documentation
- Quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) of documents and drawings; maintenance of all relevant interfaces between the respective systems
- Cooperation with project managers with regards to meeting milestones in projects
- Ensure compliance with the OMV/Petrom documentation philosophy in close cooperation with the central CAD system administrator
- University degree Master/Diploma in information technology, industrial engineering or any technical or engineering study
- At least 3 years of working experience, additional expertise with 2D and 3D CAD systems for industry utilization as well as all typical refinery document types (P&IDs, PFDs, isometrics, 3D models, technical drawings...) necessary
- Team player with willingness to travel
- Good facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Good project management, organization, presentation and team leading skills
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Schwechat, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.