Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about reaching sales targets? A true hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to growth and the rewards it delivers? If you can say yes to that, you might want to join our successful team in Vienna. We can guarantee you an important role and being part of an exciting and fast-moving industry and company. So If you are a high-achiever, energetic and love to connect with people, then you could very well be the perfect fit for this role!
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building up your own portfolio of Enterprise and private customers.
- The complete sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Becoming a vertical expert by understanding your customers' business, challenges, pains, opportunities and strengths.
- Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications, and announcements.
- Acting as a dedicated account manager by servicing and offering expert guidance and advice to your customers, in close collaboration with our customer success and support team, in order for the customers to get the maximum effect out of our products.
- Consistently demonstrate the required level of sales activity. You will be expected to drive activity for both client meetings and demonstrations weekly and monthly.
- Regular and accurate forecasting of pipeline movements within the internal Customer Relations Management tool (CRM) to senior management.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and managing the internal purchasing process.
- You speak fluent German and have full working proficiency in English.
- 3+ years of experience working in new business sales roles within the Austrian market.
- You're a hunter who loves the thrill of new business and the recognition from contributing to growth and the rewards it delivers.
- You think 'outside the box' and bring new ideas to your market and portfolio.
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable using these skills over the telephone or in front of a prospect or customer.
- You are self-driven, reliable and have a responsible work attitude.
- You possess a track record of meeting your monthly sales targets and proactively ensure that the needed level of sales activities is initiated to be able to do so continuously.
What We'll Love About You
- SaaS solutions sales experience is a plus.
- You're innovative and bring new ideas to the market.
- You have a network of Austrian companies.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 500 employees worldwide. In addition to our office in Vienna and our headquarters in Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Oslo, Stockholm, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Even though we've grown rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we've maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global "work hard, play hard" culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
We also offer great perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Team Spirit. Hard work calls for celebrations, and our team enjoys regular social activities together.
- Outstanding Office Location. Located within the first district in the absolute heart of Vienna, we are close to everything the city has to offer - city center, parks, universities, bars and restaurants.
- Travel. Working for an international company means the opportunity to travel. At Siteimprove, we often hold sales meetups and events at one of our locations,
- Flat Hierarchy. Flat hierarchy within the team ensures that you feel welcomed from day one onwards.
- Young team of digital natives that would like to make an impact in digitalization within the Austrian market.
- Meaningful Job. Siteimprove is an amazing product that not only helps companies grow in revenue but also ensures that websites are accessible for all people regardless of disabilities.
Click on the "Apply now" button now to submit your CV and a cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Katrine Rav Hallas at email@example.com .
Siteimprove GmbH | Burggasse 117, 1070 Wien | siteimprove.com