OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Expert Primary Logistics Fleet Management (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Steer the RTC fleet (~2.600 wagons), definine the optimum fleet size and initiate the changes via tenders, market screenings, contract negotiations (prolongations and terminations)
- Lead and manage logistics-related projects and initiatives with focus on fleet usage and optimization
- Key user for RTC Telematics and other RTC-related digital tools, responsible for data quality control, tool improvements and further development as well as for related KPI definition and monitoring
- Rental cost management including contract monitoring, invoice verification, intercompany contracts and recharging as well as adherence of rent contracts to legal requirements
- Manage and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders related to rail tank car fleet size and costs including the intercompany recharging processes
- Functional and operative support for strategic tenders within area of primary logistics
- Act as a stand in for department manager and other colleagues during absences
- Act as deputy for department manager in VPI working groups and in MWV DE Arbeitsgruppe Kesselwagentransport as needed
- Master / Diploma degree in Economics, Logistics, Business Administration or a technical field with at least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good IT skills and interest in technical topics
- Strong analytical skills and at least basic knowledge of Accounting and Controlling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive with ability to self organize
- Good Project Management skills and basic understanding of Logistics
- Fluency in German and English
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.