Legal Counsel HQ (m/f/d)
Fuschl am See, Austria
As Legal Counsel HQ (m/f/d) you ensure the efficient management of legal risks associated with the global Red Bull Beverage business, in accordance with global guidelines, business priorities and Red Bull brand values.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Provide professional and timely legal support to the Brand Marketing and/or other Headquarter Departments in line with the Service Level Guidelines, the Instructions to Management and other internal guidelines and requirements.
Effectively and efficiently manage domestic and international legal risks of Red Bull's beverage business for the Brand Marketing and other Headquarter Departments.
Manage and implement strategic and international legal projects.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience, ideally in a reputable law firm and in an inhouse position
- Broad experience in the areas of general civil law, data privacy law and commercial law, ideally also experience in the areas of competition law and consumer protection law
- Extensive experience of working in or with technology and/or media businesses with significant consumer facing digital marketing, advertising, social media activity and content
- Professional communication skills with intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent understanding of technical concepts, social media and digital-related topics
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple matters in parallel in a fast-paced environment
- Law Degree, Bar exam.
- Business fluent command of English and German
- Travel up to: 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 1.735 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.