Felgo is a vibrant tech company in the heart of Vienna, the most livable city in the world. Our mission is to make app development rapidly fast and simple to learn.
Head of Sales
- Develop and implement sales strategy.
- Build up efficient team with necessary support structures.
- Communicate the value of Felgo based on user's requirements and close business deals.
- Identify and follow up with inside sales leads.
- Investigate and reach out to new leads via email and phone.
- Set up partnerships with mobile developer tool providers to improve the Felgo developer ecosystem.
- Experience in Sales or Business Development positions.
- Interested in mobile app development.
- Optional: Experience in B2B Sales.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
What We Offer
- Flexible working time & home office: We have flexible office hours, which means everybody can come and leave as you like. You can work in the office in Vienna (city center with good public transport connections), or work from home or remotely from anywhere around the world. We value the output of work, not at what time or from where you do it.
- Ideal Work-Life Balance: Unlike in other companies, there is no overtime and long hours you need to work. If you need to work overtime hours, we see this a management and planning issue and the manager needs to work overtime, not the employees. We see it as a top priority to give you plenty of time to relax outside work.
- Personal growth and learning: It is important for us to see you happy in your work. A big part of this, is to give you room and time for self-improvement. In Felgo, every 8 weeks is a Power Week. In a Power week, everyone of the team can choose what topic to work on. This may range from joining an online course, reading a book that you're interested in, work on a side project, dive deeper into a topic you're interested in, etc. Anything that interests you and helps you to improve in your work environment.
- Team Spirit: Given the total time we live, a big part is spent in work. We want you to be happy in your work and enjoy working with teammates. For this reason, we encourage open, honest and friendly communication independent of the job title. We go to lunch together, meet after work, and have awesome team events multiple times a year.
- Fair and performance-based compensation: Base starting at EUR45k yearly + bonus. The salary may be higher to compensate for a higher experience level. In addition to the base salary, you get a revenue share of the deals you close.