Business Development Project Engineer (m/f)
Job Ref #: 1911982
Location: Bludenz, Vorarlberg, Austria
Ever wondered how long it takes to make Milka chocolate? Taking into account the cocoa tree seedling (including time for a tree to mature), the answer is over six years.
Milka belongs to one of the most loved brands not only in Austria, Germany and Poland. We owe the success story of Milka to our talented employees with their fresh ideas, passion and engagement!
Join us now as an Engineer on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Purpose of Role:
- Work together in a high efficient, dynamic and collaborative Engineering team to develop the plant towards a world class manufacturing site to enable growth.
- Identify cost effective, high productive technical solutions, develop processes and identify suitable technology to deliver projects to improve performance, product quality, safety and sustainability.
- Lead a cross functional project team at plant level (Production, Maintenance, Quality, Safety, Planning, Finance) and interacts with external support functions (Procurement, R&D, Marketing, Regional Engineering) as well as suppliers to successfully deliver projects ensuring full compliance with internal & external requirements (laws).
- Execute capital projects up to $5MM USD like New Product Developments, new production lines, utilities and infrastructure projects, straight replacements, safety and productivity projects.
- You are responsible for Budget-, Time plan and stakeholder management.
- Effectively manage communication and project governance within Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) and key stakeholders.
- Ensure successful execution of the projects in accordance with Integrated Lean 6 Sigma (IL6S) by leveraging Innovation Initiative Management (IIM) tools like Feasibility assessments, Concept Risk Evaluations, Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Maintenance Prevention workshops, writing Funding Requests, Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Site Acceptance Tests (SAT), Installation, Commissioning, Organization of Trainings and Know-How-Transfer, Qualification and Verification (CQV) resulting in a Vertical Start-up (VSU) and successful handover including full documentation to the shop floor.
- Execute Projects at highest level of efficiency, quality and employee safety
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications:
- G University Degree in Engineering or an equivalent qualification
- 3+ years of Project Management experience is required
- Proven project management skills required
- Fluency with computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, project management software and ERP systems (e.g. SAP).
- Up to 15% travel requirement
- Knowledge and experience with in IL6S or Toyota Production System is preferred
- Strong Continuous Improvement background, ownership attitude and fluent English & German language
- Be an open-minded role model, constantly challenging the status quo.
- Zero loss mentality when it comes to safety, quality and efficiency as well as 100% engagement
Annual gross salary starting from EUR 54.000,00 (above collective bargaining agreement) according to skills and experience. As a multinational company we can on top offer attractive social benefits.
Find us on