Kwizda Agro, a company of the Austrian Group Kwizda, is one of the major players in the crop protection goods and leaf fertilisers in Europe.
Our high quality standards, our wide range of services and consulting activities have made us a well-esteemed partner of the local agriculture and the international industry.
In order to ensure a smooth order processing in the field of ??tolling operations, we are looking for a competent staff member for our location in 2100 Leobendorf.
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR M/F - TOLLING OPERATIONS
- Interface with the international tolling partners and our internal business units in compliance with the legal requirements and operational procedures
- Monitoring and coordinating external manufacturing steps for our procurement, logistics, production planning and warehouse management
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of all manufacturing activities at the tolling partners, considering time, quality and cost aspects in the manufacture of all products
- Connecting the sales forecast to a corresponding procurement and production plan, taking into account the commercial needs and the production capacity
- Ensuring process conformity or identifying of process optimization potentials and initiating necessary changes to processes at the tolling partners
- Consulting with internal departments about potential changes for processes and products
- Responsible for data quality in SAP
- Education degree (HTL/HAK vs. FH/Uni) in the field of process engineering or logistics
- Min. 3 years' professional experience in the supply chain
- Independent, logical and systematic approach to work
- Strong planning skills and good time management ability
- Very good organization and implementation skills
- Ability to solve problems and assertiveness
- Entrepreneurial skills and customer service oriented
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Very good MS Office knowledge (above all excel), good command of SAP
- Fluent English in dealing with international clients and government agencies
- Gross yearly salary of at least EUR 53.000,- (all-in, full-time)
- willingness to overpay, depending on professional qualifications and experience
- Exciting and diversified function in an expanding company
Are you interested? If so, we are glad to receive your application documents.
You can send your application documents in English or German.
Your contact person:
Mag. Salvatore Campolattano
c/o Kwizda Holding GmbH