Digital Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize all paid digital marketing campaigns incl. social media, PPC, display and programmatic media focused on the acquisition of new customers
- Adopting an ongoing test and learn approach to ad copy/creative execution extending into landing page testing
- Assess and develop the paysafecard digital marketing strategy together with the Social Media Manager
- Working with an external agency to drive performance and growth of PPC, paid social and programmatic campaigns
- Serve as lead digital marketing strategist by collaborating with internal and external resources to synthesize marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Recommend digital best practices for optimal results and client experience
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing channels and initiatives
- KPI tracking across all digital channels, constantly measuring progress to plan and vs. prior month/year; adjust strategy/budgets where needed
- Min. 3+ years of professional experience in Digital Marketing or a similar (digital) marketing role
- Relevant experience in campaign management, ROI and attribution measurement across paid, owned and earned media
- Highly results and metrics-driven, with a passion for continuous improvement against KPIs
- Deep understanding of the big social media channels and their role in content distribution
- Strong experience of the entire GA360 suite
- Strong command of English, German would be a plus
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality as well as self-motivation and self-reliance
- Both an international working environment and an open and great working atmosphere, where successes are celebrated together
- Excellent public transport connection
- Mobile Working, flexi-time (without core hours) and other great company benefits
- International development and career opportunities
- An annual gross salary starting from EUR 50.000,- with a view to increase based on the qualification and experience
We look forward to your application!
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Please find further information on www.paysafe.com
Take a look and visit us!