The family-owned company Atmosa Austria GmbH is a global player in the production and supply of Phthalic Anhydride, an intermediate product in the petrochemical industry. We are active in over 20 countries across the world with special focus on Italy and Germany. Our customers include major suppliers of the automotive, construction and packaging industry. After 24 successful years, we are expanding into new areas and want to reinforce our team.
Junior Key Account Manager B2B (m/w/d)
- Completed studies with bachelor at university or equivalent.
- Proven 2 years work experience as an account manager or sales representative.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong teamworking skills.
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written).
- Other language proficiency is a strong plus.
- Computer proficient in MS Office (particularly MS Excel), knowledge of SAP is a strong plus.
- Owns a valid driver's license (B-Schein).
- Travelling to visit customers required (10-20%).
- Operate as the primary point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts.
- Build and enhance long-term relationships with customers through effective communication and regular meetings.
- Grow sales volume by understanding the needs of accounts.
- Together with the team, optimize profitability through identifying customer procurement patterns and market trends.
- Support management to negotiate and close long-term supply contracts.
- Provide a rolling delivery forecast that allows accurate production planning for both Atmosa and customer.
- Coordinate and cooperate with team members to achieve sales targets.
- Prepare progress and forecast reports to the management.
- Opportunity to take over responsibility - turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story.
- Opportunity to work closely with international customers.
- Pleasant work environment in our dedicated team and in a flat hierarchy.
The offered position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Commercial Employees with the minimum gross salary of EUR 24.934.- per year. Naturally, we offer a market-compliant salary based on your previous experience and fit to the position.
If you are interested in joining the team, please submit your application documents together with your salary expectation and earliest starting date.
Atmosa Austria GmbH