Senior Quality Engineer Big Data
Full-time, 38,5 hours/week
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment? In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Graz
- Creation and administration of continuous test plans based on test cases from separate modules
- Automation of end-to-end test cases for front end, back end applications and integration with other applications
- Modification and configuration of existing test cases for customer-specific parameters
- Development and execution of regression test suites based on customer-specific application cases
- Regular contact with the Test Manager and Product Consultant for developing test cases based on the requirements and acceptance criteria
- Active participation in acceptance tests, error tracking and cause analysis
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems, or a related area, or equivalent professional experience
- Several years of experience as a quality engineer/software tester with very good knowledge of quality assurance and test automation
- Good knowledge of test automation for big data solutions and ETL processes
- Familiarity with test tools such as Jmeter, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, JUnit, etc.
- Experience with Linux environments and SQL queries; API experience such as REST, Web Services, etc.
- Quick comprehension of complex processes and analytical skills
- Good understanding of big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kudu, Hive, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with agile software development processes such as SCRUM would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of machine learning desirable
- Exceptional communication skills in English; knowledge of German is of advantage
What we offer
- A challenging and varied job with the opportunity to offer your own ideas and experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated and successful team in a company with international presence
- Professional and personal development in a successful company that is growing strongly
- Attractive and competitive salary of min. EUR 3,450.00 gross/month, overpayment is possible depending on your qualification and experience
- A modern workplace with attractive additional benefits (home office, food coupons, etc.)
Become part of our success story. Become part of a highly qualified team, united by a vision: to make payment happen. Have we awakened your interest? If so, please send us your application.
For further questions do not hesitate to ask
Daniela Rath-Schmuck or Marko Scherngell.
Phone: +43 316 813681-1300