- Reports solid line to region's Customer experience Director
- Analyzing the customer aging list, setting up action plans for cash collection
- Harmonization of credit policies, processes, procedures for Region ALPS
- Update regularly customer credit limits
- Make sure that the whole credit process is adhered to and in line with SOD rules
- Yearly and ad hoc reviews of customer's credit limit
- Preparing bad debt calculation
- Manage the litigation cases
- Keep daily relation with company lawyer
- Be the first contact person to Cash Collection external Company
- Manage and support the cash collection team as well as the AR clerk daily work
- Support Customer experience Director on Credit related issues
- Setting up KPIs for the team
- Participating in local projects
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Continuous improvement of cash collection process
- Good understanding of OTC process.
- Actively proposes improvements in this area.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of processes in this area, flags issues with control weaknesses, highlights areas of deficiency, continuously monitors compliance.
- Responsible for establishing strong detective and preventative credit control mechanisms.
- Supports Customer experience Director and finance team in meeting Minimum Control Requirements in OTC area.
- Good control experience.
People / Other
- Ability to manage a team of 2-3 people. Maintain, retain and develop a talent.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken German and English.
- Communicate to international community, use and share best practice.
- Communicative strong personality.
Years and Type of Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience, mix of public and private industry preferred
- Experience in cash collection and Accounts Receivables management is a requirement
Skills and Abilities:
- Prior multinational company experience preferred
- Possess strong analytical skills and knowledge in accounting, especially Accounts Receivables and Bad Debts, including management reporting
- Good understanding of Order To Cash process and related control mechanisms
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Do-er and playing captain
- Results oriented, can thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrates respect and integrity
- Fast learner and inquisitive personality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Exceptional organization skills with strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to prioritize and self-manage workload
- Ability to proactively take ownership of issues and ensure timely resolution
- Ability to work effectively in matrix organization and form solid business relationships across functions
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team of 2-3 people
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or similar level of education
Please send your application per e-Mail to: Eva-Maria.Kraeftner@flaga.at
Place of employment: actual Korneuburg, after 06/2020 Vienna
FLAGA GmbH • Flaga Straße 1 • 2100 Leobendorf