We are an international leading manufacturer of Winter Sports Equipment and part of the Amer Sports Corporation (Atomic, Salomon, Armada, Wilson, Suunto, Precor, Arc'teryx and Peak Performance). For Amer Sports Winter Sports Equipment in Altenmarkt im Pongau / Salzburg we are looking for a:
Master Data Manager Winter Sports Equipment (m/f)
The Master Data Manager is responsible for the implementation of the global master data strategy and to provide support to the business by guiding maintenance of material Master Data in accordance with the Winter Sports Equipment goals and objectives. The position will provide support to the business by assisting in and leading master data related projects. The Master Data Manager will initiate efforts to increase data quality, efficiency and will participate in enhancement opportunities within the master data space.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Facilitate regular exchange and strategic reviews between brands and shared platforms (IT, SAP, OPS, GTM, etc.)
- Act as first contact and networker in terms of master data for the category (brands and transversal functions)
- Implement standards, rules and principles as related to master data management on category level (in alignment with global MD)
- Identify critical areas and develop risk mitigation plans as related to master data management (e.g. know-how transfer, system, etc.)
- Identify, develop and implement processes to maintain high-quality data assets supporting the business in providing quality data, ensuring data consistency, accuracy, and accessibility
- Facilitate regular trainings and best practice sharing across users and key-stakeholder (in-/outside the category)
- Understand and visualize the interactions in between systems as well as the link in between in-and output (end-to-end)
- Drive transparency based on workflows, working instructions, up-to-date documentation, etc.
- Act as central contact with regard to all RFC (requests for change) on PLM systems and MD effecting the category (prioritization)
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT support staff providing technical solutions that fit the business needs and structure
- Propose and execute master data enhancements to achieve more efficient, accurate data
- Facilitate and host continuous feedback and improvement session with key-users (heavy users) inside of Winter Sports Equipment
- Drive and support the continuous improvement process of systems, interfaces, workflows and data quality
- Develop the know-how and expertise of the category in master data management (know-how transfer, successor gallery, etc.)
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor's degree with business or data-related focus (Information Systems)
- Knowledge and understanding of large and complex data bases, with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of master data management concepts and approaches
- Strong project and time management skills with attention to detail with excellent follow-through
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence non-hierarchical, cross-functional work groups to drive to consensus on definitions and data usage
- Excellent communication skills in a multicultural organization
- Able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Analytical experience with high aptitude for research, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proactive to challenge the status quo and to recommend innovative solutions
- Drive, enthusiasm
The annual collective agreement's minimum salary for this position is EUR 36.500 gross. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
If the scope of these responsibilities meets your expectations, please be welcome to apply Online with all usual application documents.