Business Development Manager (m/f) Payment Solutions
Reference nr.: 15939/001
Contract type: Permanent
About Our Client
Our client provides integrated and affordable payment solutions, changing the way businesses accept card payments across all channels - at the counter, online and via mobile devices.
Our clients mission is to empower every enterprise to reap the benefits of innovation and modern technologies, solve payment challenges and grow in new and powerful ways.
By combining the latest payment technologies with imagination and expertise, our client creates a new world of payments, built on innovation, freedom, flexibility and opportunities for growth. Any business, no matter its size and type, can be a part of it.
- Ensure that decisions made by the Boardare executed andare supported byhigh-qualityplans.
- Ensure that financial information is accurate and that financial and operationalsalesstrategy is
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targetswithin assigned territoryand accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectivelycommunicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of the FINTECH, technology devices sales andeconomic regulation of markets and
products,as a sales/country manager/business development director.
- Strategic understandingof a Fintech, strategy experience and proven sales and business
- Apersonal style that demonstrates authority, commitment and consistency, and inspires trust and
- Willingness and ability to seek and challenge information to reach decisions
- Ability to operate effectively infast paced, matrixenvironment
- Open and impartial decision making, sound judgement
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales andmarketing director
- Ability to communicate, present andinfluenceall levels of the organization, including executive and
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects ofproducts and services
- Proven ability toposition productsagainst competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree orequivalent-Desirable
What`s on Offer
- the opportunity to take on exciting challenges and the chance to really fulfil yourself
- a competitive salary and motivation package.
We are looking forward to receiving your application stating your salary expectations as well as the reference number 15939/001. Your application will be forwarded to the consultant in charge. Please note: We are accepting online applications only in order to ensure a fast processing.