200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Information Security Specialist (m/f/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The target of information security and data protection is to constantly support business in bringing in new technologies and ideas and in order to secure the customer journey.
Proper and secure data management is the basis for smooth processing, customer satisfaction, trust and our success. The unit Group Information Security and Data Protection Governance is responsible to secure information as our main asset and the way customers take to work together with the bank in a positive way. To reach this goal we evaluate, define and govern appropriate security controls to identify and mitigate risks.
- Support the Group CISO in the definition, implementation and execution of cyber/information security governance on Erste Group
- Support business with security risk analyses and security documentation in projects
- Support creation of security compliance checking plan and execution of security compliance checks
- Coordination of answering requests coming from EG-internal partners (e.g. IT or business departments) on security topics (e.g. PSD2 and other regulations)
- Support specific internal projects (e.g. vulnerability scanning, Penetration Testing, Cyber Threat Intelligence, internal digital transformation, …)
- Support information security incident analysis and handling (by using general and specific security tools and services)
- Support MIS reports generated within the department and enable further development / improvement of MIS reporting together with the team head
- Define security concepts for new technologies (e.g. blockchain)
- Support Data Protection Governance Subjects in alignment with the Data Protection Officer and Management
- IT related education / background (e.g. computer science, communication engineering) or Specific Information / IT Security education or Specific Information / IT Security education or certification (e.g. CISA)
- 2 year of experience in implementing/auditing cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, O365, SAP)
- 2 years of experience as IT security engineer and in Information Security Managemen
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations like PSD2, PCI-DSS, NIS, RTS, ISO270xx, ITIL, COBIT, GDPR.
- Cloud security certification (e.g. AWS Certified solution Architect or similar is a benefit
- Up-to-date knowledge on actual cyber-attack methods, prevention methods
- Knowledge on following technologies from security perspective: Mobile Applications, Single-Page Applications, Representational State Transfer (REST), SAML/OAuth, Web API Gateway, Secure Coding Techniques and Strong Authentication Methods
- Experience in agile security methods
- Some project / program management education is of advantage
- Experience in implementing cloud technologies (e.g. O365)
- Team player, organizational skills and used to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (German is beneficial)
- Good communication skills and you have ambition to work within an international and multi-language environment
- A very interesting and diversified position in a multi-cultural team and in an international and agile environment
- Very interesting & challenging area of activity, development perspectives in the job, a lot of cooperation with various local and international units within the banking group in a department with interesting (team) colleagues
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 38.052,-- gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: