Team/Tech Lead Backend Developer .NET (f/m/d) - Games Integration
You will be leading an agile team of 3-4 developers in Games Integrations team responsible for the continuous development and architectural evolution of a suite of modern backend services focused on a key area of our B2B business.
Our team works on many services with recent code bases, using modern frameworks and tools in order to contribute with its design and architectural decisions. We are very open to new ideas and approaches to solve problems efficiently.
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaged people, who already bring a solid fundament. Since technologies are changing fast, specific framework experience is not a must, but it is the right working attitude we are looking for.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers on-site and off-site both technically and administratively
- Align with the dependent teams to deliver features that require multiple teams across different company verticals
- Develop and maintain Web APIs and Web Applications as part of the Games Integration team
- Design and develop DevOps processes and tooling for Games Integration team
- Write robust and well-tested C# code for back-end systems
- Participate in the architecture board, driving cross-department vision on how the platform works
- Work with the product owner and the developer team on understanding, driving and refining requirements
- Work together with the team to design, develop and deploy backend services for our B2B platform
- Responsible for feature developments and refactoring of existing services
- Participate in code reviews and continuous improvement of the coding standards of the team
- Actively Support the consumers of our services and the technical support team
- Provide suggestions and ideas for technology choices and refactoring of existing applications
- Collaborate closely with other teams in Games Vertical taking responsibility to deliver excellent code and product quality
- Completed higher technical education or similar
- Minimum 3 years technical lead in a software development team
- Minimum 5 years of solid work experience in software development using agile framework
- Very good communicational skills as well as a very good command of both spoken and written English
- A passion for Software Development
- Very interested in modern .Net frameworks and libraries (ASP.Net Core, various NuGet packages, etc.)
- Experience in the development of complete .NET backend applications in C# (ideally with .Net Core)
- Professional experience with SQL (ideally on SQL Server 2012+, application developer level, not DB developer level)
Nice to have:
- Experience in deployments on IIS server or similar
- Consuming other web services
- Experience with large scale multi-user systems (high concurrency, high load systems)
- Experience with dependency injection / IoC frameworks
- Experience with Messaging Systems (e.g. ActiveMQ)
- Experience in writing unit tests and mocking
- Any experience with NuGet packages like Dapper, Serilog, Newtonsoft Json, Autofac and tools like TeamCity, GitLab and Octopus Deploy
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 52.000,- for applicants with at least six years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.