TourRadar is a Series C, venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. Traditionally, these types of experiences have been predominantly serviced offline by brick and mortar travel agents, but we recognize that it's time to move this industry online and capture global market share through digital reach. With over 50 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house thanks to our exceptional talent and are now looking to scale our team.
IT Support Engineer
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer that enjoys solving hard problems, thinks on their feet and is looking for both personal and professional growth in the process. At TourRadar, we take pride in building an environment of mutual trust and respect, where we have a ton of fun building a world-class tech platform.
- Manage and secure networks across all 3 of TourRadar's global offices
- Manage client-side deployments for a fleet of 300+ machines
- Take ownership of reported employee issues and see them through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues related to either software or hardware.
- Help devise and follow standard procedures for the proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Document policies and procedures related to the usage of computing resources
- Ensure IT inventory is up-to-date and up to industry standards.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for network issues and system failures.
- Communicate as needed with external vendors (ISPs, hardware suppliers, etc)
- A growth mindset and desire to continuously improve yourself.
- A tendency to go above and beyond, always looking for ways to improve things around you. You thrive in fast-moving, often ambiguous environments.
- Proven professional experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Experience and basic knowledge to deal with LAN and WAN.
- Experience with deployment and monitoring tools (MDM, MDT, OsQuery).
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Perks & Benefits:
- Progress: The excitement & stability of working for a rapidly scaling, Series C funded startup, including Silicon Valley investors.
- Ownership & Impact: An environment where individual ownership of your career goals & projects means you can directly grow the TourRadar business. The opportunity to grow personally & professionally is limitless, for those willing to work hard.
- Free Travel: Generous travel credits are provided to experience multi-day tours around the world, updated annually to keep you travelling. International Office-Exchange is also a possibility to work & learn from your colleagues in TourRadar offices in Brisbane or Toronto.
- Awesome Office: Work in our expansive, casual office, right in the heart of Vienna's 1st district. Including a private BBQ terrace, free snacks and drinks, office foosball, games and wellness activities. All in a dog-friendly environment that encourages collaboration and connection amongst teams.
- Location: Vienna is a thriving startup hub, with ample opportunities to grow your network and enjoy the benefits of a city ranked #1 for Quality of Living for 10 years running. Affordable for families and young professionals, filled with nature parks, a lively restaurant foodie scene and plenty of street art, events and rolling vineyards to visit on your weekends.
- Diversity: An international work environment with more than 50 nationalities, with English as the official working language, but many more overheard in the hallways!
- Regular team outings: Team nights at least once a month, with different themes and activities to keep us connected. Team members often spontaneously organise events and trips together in- and outside of Austria, from skiing to pasta making, rock climbing, wine tasting and more.