Expert Transfer Pricing Compliance (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Facilitate the central transfer pricing documentation process across the group
- Prepare central TP documentation, including functional analysis and benchmarking for different areas of intercompany transactions
- Enable the implementation of central intercompany pricing principles and foster compliance with the arm's length principle
- Assist group entities in complying with local transfer pricing documentation requirements and TP-related tax authority inquiries
- Identify and analyze intercompany transactions relevant for tax purposes
- Facilitate the implementation of TP-related tools / technological solutions
- Ensure alignment of TP concepts with Austrian and international tax aspects
- Provide support on various TP projects and advisory work
- Assist with the maintenance of the TP-related internal control system
- Build strong internal relationships and foster team spirit
- University degree Master / Diploma in Finance, Tax or related discipline and at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Professional experience within international organizations and/or in the oil and gas industry is an advantage
- Austrian tax adviser exam preferred
- Strong technical and operational transfer pricing background (OECD) and good understanding of international tax law
- Keen interest to enhance knowledge in TP technology
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP experience an advantage
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in English and German
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.