IT Project & Demand Manager (f/m/d)
Are you an experienced Project Manager with expertise in IT? Are you looking to take your career to the next level through more responsibility and challenging projects? Then the position as IT Project & Demand Manager (f/m/d) is perfect for you!
- Definition, creation and management of project plans, - requirements as well as - timelines
- Alignment of project objectives with our company goals
- Establish an effective project organisation and communication structure
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project delivering within scope, budget and time
- Monitor progress and keep status reports and other project documents up to date
- Identify and manage dependencies with other projects and evaluate their impact
- Take the Lead position in meetings and set expectations for the project team
- Resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion and minimise risk
- Set and manage stakeholder expectations as well as communication to stakeholders
- Conducting a project evaluation review to assess if the project goals were met
- Execute a retrospective analysis for further project improvements
- Foster partnership with customers and other business units
- High-school degree or completed relevant education in IT technology field and equivalent working experience
- Two or more years of experience in a project manager role
- Experience in IT technology projects
- Ability to work on various projects simultaneously
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Customer-focused mindset as well as a positive attitude and selfconfidence
- Self-management, discipline and time management abilities
- Hands-on approach and excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Working well under pressure and stress resistance
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English, German skills are an advantage
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 38.000,- for applicants with at least 2 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.