200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Payment Operations Servicing Specialist (m/f/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Payments Operations and Clearing is responsible for clearing & settlement of payments of Erste Group Members, Savings Banks and Foreign Subsidiaries. The unit manages end-to-end payments and the clearing workflows ensuring cost efficient and compliant service. In addition it acts as a regulatory SPOC for payments to all internal departments in Holding, group members and towards the supervisor/ auditors.
- responsible for monitoring of customer inquiries and resolution of major SLA breaks which have customer impact together with processing teams and other key stakeholders from the bank
- design customer oriented solution to solve customer requests and drive implementation of process improvements by having End to End process view
- develop solutions (even ad-hoc) and to hand over those processes to the processing teams
- responsible to drive digitalization of processes. Work together with Ops Solutions and process owners in Holding and other entities in AT and CEE to define long term targets for processes development in particular digitalization, improved processing time of transactions and time-to-market
- responsible for setting up and updating of policies and SLA's for your area
- steer SLA and KPI fulfillment of external and internal partners (provider management) as well as the performance of processing unit(s)
- manage run-the-bank cost (PEREX, OPEX, IT cost) and meeting the budget incl. monitoring of costs of internal and external partners and to manage servicing ETATs for you developments
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance, Technology or Science or a quantitative field
- 3 years' experience in payment technology companies/management consultancy with strong exposure to payments, or Transaction Banking, Product Management Payments, Payments
- empathy and wiliness to develop customer oriented solutions
- strong organizational skills, excellent analytical thinking and you offer flexibility
- very good communication skills and ambition to work with international, multi-language and multi-cultural teams in agile environments
- excellent command of MS office, and preferably SQL and/or Tableau skills
- resilient and comfortable with working against hard deadline
- willing to travel and collaborate with national and international subsidiaries
- fluent in English and German for verbal and written communication; CEE language is preferable
- We are committed to support you in your professional and personal development - this function is highly exposed and the knowledge, the experience and the network, which might be gained, can build a ground for your future career
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 38.052,-- gross per year
- We foster a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: