OMV Downstream / Refining & Marketing
Project Docu Expert (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Owner of the OMV Project Documentation Management System (PDMS) as well as the project related Share-Point architecture
- Accountable to receive, record, distribute and archive of all aspects of project documentation
- Accountable to ensure that up-to-date and reliable project documentation is systematically available to all stakeholders (project team, engineering and construction contractors, operations, maintenance, etc.)
- Support Project Manager and Project Team with the setup/structure and management of their project deliverable list as well as related approval workflow(s) for project related documents
- Ensure Document Management according to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
- Training of internal and external stakeholders regarding Document Management processes, writing and updating of Document Management standard and training manuals.
- Support Project Manager and Project Team by establishing and managing an efficient workflow for all project documents received from contractors, ensure quality check by OMVs discipline authorities and provision of review reports
- Monitoring of documentation progress by timely development of document control reports and analysis (KPIs) to support Project Manager and Project Team in adhering the project schedule
- Bachelor degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences or equivalent technical discipline with at least 5 years or relevant experience in the document control field
- Advanced Computer Skills for MS Office, MS Access, Share-Point or similar file sharing server application (M-Files, Documentum, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of document management processes
- International flexibility and willingness to travel, possibly for extended periods
- Fluency in English and at least B1 German skills
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 59.292,- all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.