We are shaping the world with sensor solutions!
ams' success, being a world leader in the design and production of high performance analog ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best.
Senior Assistant (m/f/d)
Job No. 4948
Job description/tasks and responsibilities:
- Support selected members of EAS Management Team and other EAS team members
- Part of MSO team (Management Support Office)
- Preparation and organization of internal/external meetings, agenda and travel for Division Management Team
- Preparation and organization of internal/external meetings (customers, audit, management).
- Work as one team/cooperate with EAS Assistant Team of Heads of Strategy/M&A and HR in supporting ams Graz(Premstaetten) location with administrative tasks, including SAP PO generation process, expense claiming, etc.
- Work as one team with ams worldwide executive assistants and ams Eindhoven assistant team, create flexibility amongst each other independent of location: drive, align, harmonize and execute the ams way of working (management support office).
- Contribution to highly engaging and energizing atmosphere /working climate in ams, in accordance with the company values of ams.
- >5 years professional experience as Senior assistant in an international environment
- Pro-active attitude, takes initiative, ability to work independently, structured
- Supportive, constructive and friendly attitude
- Flexible, team oriented, as exception willing to be available 24/7 and accessible outside office hours when needed
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Advanced professional skills in MS Office
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English, culturally sensitive
- Ability to sustain a professional conduct and performance under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple task with challenging timelines.
Premstätten, Styria, Austria
Collective salary and wage agreement:
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.
ams offers a great work environment with exciting career paths and trainings, attractive salaries, a profit sharing program, social events and much more.
If you enjoy creativity and innovation, working in teams and an open and friendly corporate culture, we are looking forward to your application via our recruiting platform: www.ams.com/eng/Join-Our-Team/Open-Positions