Senior Expert IT/OT Penetration Testing (f/m)
Overview of OMV
OMV produces and markets oil and gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 23 bn and a workforce of more than 20,000 employees in 2018, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development.
Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success.
- Take over the lead function in the operational implementation of a continuous penetration testing unit within Info Risk & Compliance
- Conduct technical & physical security tests and audits on networks, systems and applications
- Define and align with relevant peer units continuous and recurrent test scenarios in both IT and OT environments
- Act as responsible function to setup, define and monitor Pentest activities processed by 3rd parties
- Create security assessment reports and provide recommendations on how to mitigate detected vulnerabilities
- Maintain situational awareness for cyber threats across the OMV Group and take action where necessary
- Define cyber security principles and control plans to protect information assets against unauthorized access
- Provide consultative advice and coaching to cyber security customers to enable them to make informed risk management decisions
- Keep up to date with latest testing and hacking methods
- Assess complex application landscapes or network segments and guide in terms of best practices to avoid cyber security exposure
- Show up as pre-incident consultant and support in potential IT security incident response activities
- University Degree Master/ Diploma in Informatics, Information Security, IT Technologies or an alternative form of certified education
- At last 9 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of security architecture principles, network technologies and WEB technologies
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements in the context of vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Scripting and programming skills preferable but not mandatory
- Assessment report creation based on related report standards
- Profound data analytics skills
- Microsoft - MSITP, MSCD, MSTS certifications
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferable but not mandatory
- Cyber-security certifications (i.e.CHECK, CTM, CTL, CREST, TIGER, OSCP) preferable but not mandatory
- Recognized security testing certifications (i.e. GIAC - GNFA, CEH) preferabel but not mandatory
- Excellent problem-solving and communications skills
- Team player with personality, dedicated to the OMV Group principles
What to expect from OMV:
- Our aim is to create an inclusive work environment and culture, where people from all backgrounds can contribute and flourish. We have a strong culture of collaboration where Team Spirit, Accountability, Passion, Pioneering Spirit and Performance are key.
- As part of our People strategy to develop and increase our female leadership representation, we welcome female applicants.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience. The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement amounts to EUR 68.030, all in. Depending on skills and specific experience, over-payment is possible. OMV also offers additional benefits and relocation packages for international moves.
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
In the meantime, we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with news, articles and jobs.
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.