Digital General Manager Austria & Switzerland (m/f)
Our client is one of the world's most innovative and successful tourism companies. It serves its customers around the world and throughout the year. The company achieved its worldwide outstanding success thanks to its global network, its continuously proven innovation in the areas of: customer experience, service, digitalization and quality!
This is the chance to work for a rapidly growing business and currently the company is looking for a "Digital General Manager Austria & Switzerland (m/f)" in the Vienna Office.
- Leadership and coordination of the entire company, responsible for all economic, financial, and organizational issues
- Developing the digital strategic direction of the company
- Increase direct Sales turnover through the web, social media, e-commerce and contact call center channels. To be focused on delivery, engagement and sales where appropriate
- Manage online strategy across paid search/CPC, affiliates, social media, display, mobile and comparison channels to achieve financial goals and ROI
- Drive the global PPC program to ensure the optimum level of visitors to the platforms at the relevant Return On Investment, Pay Per Click (PPC) and Cost Per Acquisition levels.
- Develop the strategy and direction for international digital team
- Drive and co-ordinate activities to co-develop the Channels strategy with other areas in order to boost sales
- Creation and compliance with the budget and the core objectives
- Further development and deepening of the core competencies of the company
- Staff responsibility, professional and disciplinary employee leadership and development
- University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience in business administration / marketing
- Min. 5 years general management and / or managing director professional experience
- Min. 4 years' experience in Digital Marketing (CRM, e-commerce and or customer acquisition and retention)
- Management of online channels
- Managing small specialist teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in employee management
- Communication and organizational talent, high level of digital understanding
- Consequent, binding, self-confident, innovative, conflict resolution oriented, assertive and decisive, intercultural understanding
- Excellent German and English spoken and written; Italian knowledge of advantage
- An attractive remuneration package starting from 90.000 EUR is on offer for the successful applicant
- Depending on qualification and experience, there is a willingness to overpay
- A bonus scheme to reward good results will also be part of the financial offer
- A company car is also available for private use
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und der Referenznummer 15878. Ihre Bewerbung wird an den zuständigen Berater weitergeleitet. Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.