Senior Product Pricing Manager (m/f/d)
In this role the Senior Product Pricing Manager will be the pricing leader for the global INNIO Jenbacher New Units business. This includes the ownership to define and execute relevant analysis, which will help to identify results (key drivers) and strategic proposals. In this role you will be working very closely with Sales Executives, Product Line Leaders and many other functions and regularly present key metrics to the INNIO Leadership Team.
What we offer:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Define strategic pricing approach by investigation and segmentation of market trends and win/loss analysis in close collaboration with Product Leaders, Marketing, Sales, Service and Finance
- Pricing DoA (delegation of authority) ownership - i.e., workflow tracking, maintenance, analytics, reporting
- Update and maintain pricing lists in Oracle (incl. Oracle trouble shooting with Fast Team, reporting to Sales/Product Line Executive)
- Analyze selected projects and prepare project assessments incl. data analysis and dashboards. Critically review correctness and completeness of existing data and processes. Identify gaps and provide alternatives and recommend actions/improvements to Product Line Operations Leader, Product Line General Managers, CFO (Chief Financial Officer) and Product Line Leader
- Monitor pricing key metrics and prepare ad hoc analysis to be able to recommend pricing activities regarding the achievement of goals. Data entry and administration regarding pricing tools and databases
- Close collaboration with IT to accompany the design of new Oracle / SFDC pricing tools. Responsibility for all pricing tools in Oracle as key user. This also includes the pricing workflow to be implemented in SFDC (salesforce.com)
- Maximize profit margin via continuous process improvement in collaboration with PLM (Product Line Management), Sales and Services
Qualifications / Requirements __
- Bachelor or Master's degree in finance / Business Management or related subject with proven track of finance experience;
- Several years of work experience in the Power Generation /Gas Compression industry and knowledge of gas engines including key components
- Multi-year experience in a project management or other leadership type of role with strong analytical focus (e.g., Sourcing, OTR (order-to-remittance), Commercial, Finance)
- Critical thinking and detail-oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills; Fluency in English, German an advantage
- Effective Influencer & great listener - used to work across teams/organization
- Comfortable to work with senior & executive levels of the organization
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
INNIO Jenbacher Gas Engines will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Austria for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3614,05 gross per month (x 14) and an overpayment depending on your qualifications and experience.
This is a SPB position.