200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Bank means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
Senior IT- Project Manager (f/m/d)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
BI PM Pool is part of PMCC (Project Management Competence Center) and responsible for delivering end-to-end projects of all sizes within Erste Group. All project managers in the team are sticking to established PM governance, standards and best practices. The team of the BI PM Pool mainly deals with data and reporting projects & programs such as Spring, GMP or other BI related initiatives
- Leading projects with several streams and managing stream leaders and sub teams in the area of BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE and DATA WAREHOUSING in close cooperation with business
- Define and set clear and measurable project objectives with realistic time and budget in agreement with business partners
- Define, set and manage project organization and steering structure with decision makers from different divisions and sourcing from different companies of Erste Group, including external solution providers
- Manage projects to achieve project goals with respect to priorities defined by business. Manage time, budget, risks, quality and organization of a project; track and report project performance, prepare necessary documentation for project approval
- Build and maintain project team's motivation with focus on business priorities; coordinate, manage and monitor work of project team members in distributed locations.
- Monitor adherence to Group policies, standards and procedures; propose improvements to support achievement of organizational goals.
- Coach and support other Project Managers and actively contribute to the development and growth of the PMCC project management community
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field-or equivalent work experience
- At least 5-10 years of proven track record in Project Manager position leading IT and/or business consultancy projects in an international environment, preferably in a financial and/or IT industry
- Understanding of the main banking business related REGULATORY requirements
- Know How in IT areas of BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE and DATA WAREHOUSING
- Banking experience in STATUTORY REPORTING project implementations is beneficial
- Strong communication and excellent presentational skills, especially on executive level, able to tailor and convey a message in the most efficient way to different audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem defining and solving skills; sound process management skills
- Familiar with Agile PM method; ideally Agile practitioner
- PMP/PMI certification is a plus
- An open mindset, a result and target oriented personality with excellent planning and organizing skills as well as a positive problem-solving approach
- Fluency in English and German for both verbal and written communication
- A responsible and diverse position within the dynamic environment of Erste Group IT Int.
- Attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere
- Subsidized food at the work and near infinite amounts of coffee and sparkling water
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 48.790,-- gross per year
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group
We are looking forward to fill the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: